Pantheon brings you the best brands of concrete chemicals in achieving great results in concrete polishing. We have a variety of concrete chemicals to choose from. In Concrete Polishing, it is very important to use the right concrete chemicals in order to show not only the best but great results of your polished works with customers satisfaction guaranteed.
Use a penetrant chemical known as a hardener. The concrete densifier/hardener penetrates into the concrete and creates a chemical reaction to help harden and dust proof the surface. Dyes are designed for concrete polishing which often applied to add color to polished concrete as well as other options such as scoring, creating radial lines, grids, bands, borders, and other designs.
The benefits of having a Polished Concrete:
- Polished concrete floors are considered low-maintenance, as they are more durable and easier to clean than many flooring options.
- Its high coefficient of friction can make it non-slippery.
- Polished concrete reduces dust mite and allergen problems, and does not support mold growth.
- Highly reflective polished concrete reduces lighting needs and can improve natural lighting.
- Polished concrete flooring is hard wearing and will not chip or dent like softer surfaces such as timber and tiles.
- Polished concrete is easily maintained with the use of clean water or a neutral balance PH cleaner.
- There are a lot of cleaners designed for the proper maintenance of polished concrete available.
- There is never a need for wax to be added as it will only dull the finish.
- A concrete floor that has been hardened and polished will have an extremely long life expectancy compared to other flooring.
- Polished concrete floor that has been properly maintained may give 100+ years of service.