HEPA Vacuum Rental
Updated for New OSHA Silica Laws
OSHA has given employers a 30-day good faith effort on the new OSHA silica laws. Per OSHA, however, you still need to be following Table 1. Our HEPA Vacuum Rental will keep you compliant with OSHA and table 1 (below):
“If, upon inspection, it appears an employer is not making any effort to comply, OSHA’s inspection will not only include collection of exposure air monitoring performed in accordance with Agency procedures, but those employers may also be considered for citation.”
Pantheon sells and has in stock HEPA vacuums that will keep you compliant with Table 1 new OSHA rules. Call one of our OSHA silica experts today to help with these new regulations to make sure that you’re compliant.
Our OSHA Compliant Vacuum Rental
We guarantee you the lowest OSHA compliant vacuum rental prices. We will beat any qualified rental rate – guarantee details.
We carry small, medium and large vacuums each with a HEPA filter system. These vacuums can either be pass through electricity by connecting to the grinder, 110 plug in or three phase plug in based on your needs.
Our staff has over 100+ Years of combined concrete floor experience. If you’re not sure which vacuum is right for you – call and ask us. We’ll make sure you get the right vacuum that meets your needs.
Note that we have all of the following products in stock and ready to be delivered to you.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact unit is easy to maneuver
- Easily replaceable cartridge filters with fully automatic self-cleaning system for prolonged filter life
- Large filtration surface area with 40 sq. ft. (15 sq.m)
- Quick release-and-attach dust bin
- Maintenance friendly design
- Durable steel construction
- Overload relief valve to save blower engine
- Electrical overload safety
- Standard Longo Pack System
- Dust bin available as optional accessory
- Offers virtually dust-free operation for most medium to large grinders and polishers