Blastrac’s 1-8DM is a highly portable, lightweight shot blasting system. Perfect for smaller jobs such as residential garage floors, pool decks, and small industrial floors, the 1-8DM runs on single phase common power. With manual travel speed and 8.75 inch blast pattern, this small blast machine is also ideal for balconies, areas around equipment and obstructions, and other tight spaces. This versatile small machine is frequently used as a complementary unit for larger jobs, and can also be used in preparation of concrete prior to wood floor installations or for applications such as overlays, paint, or coatings and for decorative uses. The Blastrac 1-8DM can prepare, strip, clean and profile in one easy step. There is no rinsing or drying time as with chemical acid etching, and the profile provides a better surface for coating adhesion. When connected to the Blastrac BDC-1216 or BDC-122 dust collector, it operates virtually dust-free. Cost-effective and environmentally friendly, this affordable shot blaster is a labor and time saving cleaning system for small to medium sized jobs.
• Lightweight unit is easy to handle and transport
• Shot pattern reducers available in 4”, 5”, and 6”
• Simple design uses fewer moving parts, requires less maintenance
• Can blast within 1½” of front wall and edges to within ¾” when side magnet seals are removed
• Heavy-duty blast wheel drive system with 2 or 3 hp motor, belt drive, and long-life bearing unit
• Operates virtually dust-free when connected to BDC-1216 or BDC-122