The following Averages vary by thickness, temp, etc.:
- Set Time, 2-4 hours
- Walkable in 4-6 hours.
- Floor Coverings in 4–8 hours (non-moisture sensitive).
- Floor Covering 16-24 hours (moisture sensitive).
- Polishing 3 to 7 days. NOTE: SwiftSet is mainly used as an underlayment, and if used as a top coat layer keep in mind that color may not be consistant throughout. Again, SwiftSet is mainly an underlayment.
- Driveable in 24-48 hours.
SwiftSet Self-Leveler is for indoor or outdoor use, is ASTM E84 fire rated and dries to over 7,000 psi.
MOST COMMON USES
- Smooth, Flat Level surface for the installation of tile, carpet and other flooring types.
- Flat smooth Walkable or driveable surface
- Concrete Driveways, Walkways, Garages, Patio Refurbish
- Commercial: Concrete Parking Structures & Garages
- Sound and Fire and Smoke mitigation when combined with other sound mitigating materials
- BASE/TOP COAT: Underlayment and Potentially a Top Coat if Polished
- THICKNESS: feathered to 1.5” … Can Go 2” and up to 3”+ With Aggregate
- APPLICATION METHOD: Mix – Pour or Pump
- WORKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes depending on Temperature and other conditions with set time of 2-4 hours and walkable within 4 to 6 hrs based on thickness.
- COLOR: Gray
- HARDNESS: 7,000 PSI+
- USE WITH PRIMER…Yes, Required