Concrete Slurry Hardener –
100% Landfill Safe
What is Rapid Gel?
Pantheon Rapid Gel is used to harden concrete slurry and is 100% safe for landfills.
The unique characteristics of Rapid Gel, including its ability to absorb water or any organic fluids and retain liquid under pressure, makes Rapid Gel ideal for waste disposal in landfills.
How Much does Rapid Gel Cost?
Rapid Gel works just as well as more expensive congealing gels and costs less than half the price. Rapid Gel is just $2/lb!
How is Rapid Gel Used?
Add Rapid Gel to Liquid Slurry
The result is a gel that retains water under pressure and is safe for landfills according to EPA Testing
You will apply Rapid Gel into concrete wet slurry in a ratio of 1 bag per 10 yards of slurry. 2 to 2.5 bags of Rapid Gel would be suitable for a large dumpster. Sprinkle a little Rapid Gel after every dump in order to avoid having to mix the product into the slurry.
Rapid Gel Benefits
- Absorbs more liquid by weight than organic absorbents
- Rapid Gel retains the liquid under pressure
- Resists biodegradation
- Does not need to be mixed if applied during every dump of the concrete slurry from your walk behind vacuums
- Rapid Gel was designed in a large particle size so your employees won’t breath the dust – competing absorbing gels can float away in high winds
- After using the Rapid Gel to solidify the slurry, the resulting solid will pass EPA Test 9095