Why Rent vs Own:
- Your options remain open when renting which leaves your company in a more flexible position
- You don’t have the regular maintenance of the equipment
- You don’t have the increased overhead it requires for building space to store equipment in
- Access to the most up to date equipment
- Try it before you buy it!
WE HAVE ALL PRODUCTS IN STOCK AN READY TO DELIVER
- Fast and easy to operate
- Zero turn radius
- Hydraulic controls / forward / backward
- No belts or gears
- All day battery system / 10 hour operation
- Ergonomic seating position
These electric grinders will vary between a 110 and a three phase. They are all heavy-duty metal giving you the advantage of more head pressure.
More head pressure = more effective grinding
BMG-735P – PROPANE GRINDER:
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Powerful 35 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard LP engine
- Easy to mobilize, no power cords required
- Ideal for projects where power is limited or not available
- Quick change belt system
- Variable speed control
- Heavy duty grinder
- Centrifugal clutch
- Dust free grinding
- Utilizes the proven 735 Pro frame and planetary system
- Vapor draw system
- Easy to understand and use operator control pod
HEPA FILTER VACUUMS:
We carry small, medium and large vacs each with a help filter system. These vacs can either be pass through electricity by connecting to the grinder, 110 plug in or three phase plug in based on your needs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact unit is easy to maneuver
- Easily replaceable cartridge filters with fully automatic self-cleaning system for prolonged filter life
- Large filtration surface area with 40 sq. ft. (15 sq.m)
- Quick release-and-attach dust bin
- Maintenance friendly design
- Durable steel construction
- Overload relief valve to save blower engine
- Electrical overload safety
- Standard Longo Pack System
- Dust bin available as optional accessory
- Offers virtually dust-free operation for most medium to large grinders and polishers
2 PART JOINT PUMP:
We are the only company in the region that rents this type of high quality joint pump.
This pump features heavy duty cast iron pumps, stainless steel tanks and a 1/2 horse power motor making it rugged, efficient, and easy to use and maintain. The tanks are 6.7 gallons each allowing you to fit an entire 10 gallon kit of material resulting less down time and less material waste. The battery/Inverter setup allows for cordless operation.
We offer electric and propane burnishers.
- Have flexible pad driver follows contour of uneven floors
- Are ideal for large jobs such as airports, malls, hotels, and schools
- Are ergonomically comfortable handle reduces operator fatigue
RIDE ON & WALK BEHIND SCRUBBERS:
This 36V electrical system delivers up to 30% more run time than a comparably configured 24V automatic scrubber.
- 29-in/74-cm scrub path with 33-in/84-cm curved blade squeegee
- 29-gal/110-l solution tank and oversized 32-gal/121-l recovery tank
- 1-HP drive motor with three forward speeds
- 2-HP brush motor, 300 RPM brush speed
- Six 6V, 235 AH or 350 AH batteries
- Fits through a 36-inch door with skirts and squeegee intact
Wrangler 3330 DB
With the high performance Wrangler 3330 DB, cleaning large areas has never been easier. This rugged maneuverable automatic scrubber is unsurpassed for cleaning power, productivity, and dependability.
- 33-inch/84-cm scrub path
- Straight urethane or curved gum-rubber squeegee
- 30-gal/114-l solution tank and 33-gal/125-l recovery tank
- Two 0.75 HP brush motors and a 0.75 HP vacuum motor
- Six 6V batteries–choose 235 AH or 350 AH
- Low-profile side skirt, bumpers, and power deck included in rental
Wrangler 2016 DB/AB/AE
20-inch automatic scrubber
A tight turning radius and scrub head lock-down feature allow the mid-sized Wrangler 2016 to tackle heavy scrub and standard scrub jobs with ease. Its 20-inch scrubbing path makes quick work of any task. A rugged, rotocast-polyethylene body and 7-guage steel frame deliver long term durability.
- 20-inch/51-cm scrub path; straight or curved squeegee
- 16-gal/61-l solution and 17-gal/64-l recovery tank
- .75 HP brush motor and a .75 HP vacuum motor (DB/AB)
- Offset scrub head for superior edge cleaning
- Battery-powered wheel drive (DB) or pad drive (AB) and cord-electric pad drive (AE) models available
Tennant 7400 – Large Propane Ride On
STAND UP EDGERS:
This single head versatile grinder is designed for small and medium sized jobs and uses 10” diamond disks.
- Various sized general construction job sites projects
- Specialized coating and restoration projects
- Homeowners that want to take down high spots in basements, curled control joints, prepping a garage or basement floor for a coating
This edger is designed for medium to large jobs. This edger is easily to maneuver and transports well due to its over-sized rear wheels that also provide superior control on uneven surfaces.
We currently have the Slurry Fox by STI available for rental. Call us for details.
Our staff has over 100+ Years of combined concrete floor experience. If you’re not sure which what you need to get the job done – call and ask us. We’ll make sure you get the right slurry separator (or other equipment) that meets your needs.
Features of the Slurry Fox concrete slurry separator:
- Mobile for jobsite processing
- Rugged and compact steel construction
- Operating: 100% air pressure
- Air Needed: Min. 6 CFM at 90 PSI
- Capacity Water Tank: 140 gal
- Recycling Capacity: 100-150 gal per hour
- 59″ x 32″ x 64″, 705lbs