Ride On and Walk Behind Scrubber Rentals
Note that we have all of the following products in stock and ready to be delivered to you.
Our staff has over 100+ Years of combined concrete floor experience. If you’re not sure which scrubber is right for you – call and ask us. We’ll make sure you get the right scrubber that meets your needs.
This 36V electrical system delivers up to 30% more run time than a comparably configured 24V automatic scrubber.
- 29-in/74-cm scrub path with 33-in/84-cm curved blade squeegee
- 29-gal/110-l solution tank and oversized 32-gal/121-l recovery tank
- 1-HP drive motor with three forward speeds
- 2-HP brush motor, 300 RPM brush speed
- Six 6V, 235 AH or 350 AH batteries
- Fits through a 36-inch door with skirts and squeegee intact
Wrangler 3330 DB
With the high performance Wrangler 3330 DB, cleaning large areas has never been easier. This rugged maneuverable automatic scrubber is unsurpassed for cleaning power, productivity, and dependability.
- 33-inch/84-cm scrub path
- Straight urethane or curved gum-rubber squeegee
- 30-gal/114-l solution tank and 33-gal/125-l recovery tank
- Two 0.75 HP brush motors and a 0.75 HP vacuum motor
- Six 6V batteries–choose 235 AH or 350 AH
- Low-profile side skirt, bumpers, and power deck included in rental
Wrangler 2016 DB/AB/AE
20-inch automatic scrubber
A tight turning radius and scrub head lock-down feature allow the mid-sized Wrangler 2016 to tackle heavy scrub and standard scrub jobs with ease. Its 20-inch scrubbing path makes quick work of any task. A rugged, rotocast-polyethylene body and 7-guage steel frame deliver long term durability.
- 20-inch/51-cm scrub path; straight or curved squeegee
- 16-gal/61-l solution and 17-gal/64-l recovery tank
- .75 HP brush motor and a .75 HP vacuum motor (DB/AB)
- Offset scrub head for superior edge cleaning
- Battery-powered wheel drive (DB) or pad drive (AB) and cord-electric pad drive (AE) models available
Tennant 7400 – Large Propane Ride On
The 7400 comes standard with FaST (Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology) – the safest, most productive scrubbing system available.
Scrub continuously for up to two hours, cover up to one million square feet with one FaST-PAK,™ and dramatically increase water pick-up to the point where the floor is left virtually dry.
Dramatically reduce the need for operator judgment—and the potential for operator error—with the 7400’s simple one-button control panel.