Mapei Planiseal VS Fast
- A fast curing, Alkali-resistant, two-component, 100%-solids epoxy coating that
- Effectively stops moisture-related problems with floor coverings
- Moisture vapor emission rates (MVERs) of up to 25 lbs. per 1,000 sft per 24 hours are reduced to below the limit of 3 lbs. per 1,000 sft required for many types of finished flooring, when the designated film thickness is applied
- Applied in a single-coat application system, offers low viscosity with high-density resins that effectively reduce MVER by penetrating deep into the substrate and effecting consolidation well beneath the surface
- May be used to consolidate friable substrates such as weak gypsum-based underlayments or lightweight concretes before the application of floor finishes
- Compatible with a wide number of primers and adhesives typically used with flooring installations, such as tile, vinyl composition tile (VCT), carpet, sheet vinyl, wood and other floor-finishing products.
Showing 1–12 of 40 results