Day Rate$295.00 / Day
- OVERALL LENGTH INCHES: 29 (73.66 cm)
- CAPACITY: 300 Lbs.
- SEAT DIMENSIONS INCHES: 9 x 11
- HEIGHT INCHES: 24 (60.96 cm)
- LENGTH INCHES: 26 (66.04 cm)
- PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
- BRAND: RACATAC
- TRAY DIMENSIONS INCHES: 8 x 17 x 1
- COLOR FINISH: Black
- WHEEL DIAMETER INCHES: 3 (7.62 cm)
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 01RAC3CS
- DESCRIPTION: Kneeling/Sitting Creeper w/Chest support
- WEIGHT LBS: 12.5 (5.68 kg)
- WIDTH INCHES: 19-1/2 (49.53 cm)
GUARDEON™ may be used on newly polished concrete, colored concrete, concrete toppings and for restoring existing surfaces. This reactive micro-impregnating polymer gives surfaces higher gloss, and increased abrasion and stain resistance, while lowering maintenance costs. Apply with a micro-fiber pad and applicator then burnish with a diamond impregnated pads to create a glossy finish with excellent wear properties and extended life. ADVANTAGESSelect options
Day Rate$425.00 – $4,050.00 / Day
- Imparts high-gloss reflectivity when burnished
- Resistant to whitening
- Non-streaking, fast curing protective treatment
- Heavy-duty protection against stains
- Superior clarity, will not peel, flake or fade
- Interior use only
- Leaves shiny, long lasting, reflective surface
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Easy to maintain & re-apply – chemically bonds
- VOC compliant, environmentally friendly
PANTHIFIER™ Lithium Densifier is an economical cost effective chemical treatment used to enhance the grinding and polishing process (metal and resin bonded abrasives) of architectural polished concrete surfaces. PANTHIFIER™ rapidly produces a harder denser surface that is easily profiled and polished. Its deep penetrating, non-soluble properties provide longer life and higher reflectivity. Ultimately this results in superior durability, exceptional gloss retention and reduced maintenance costs. PANTHIFIER™ is crucial to the installation of the ultra surfaces when polishing or re-polishing and restoring worn or damaged surfaces. With proper installation PANTHIFIER™ will not leave a clouding effect that can be difficult to remove. PANTHIFIER™ is easy to apply and user friendly requiring only one treatment with no need for brooming or rinsing. Using PANTHIFIER™ will improve the service life of resin bonded abrasives and speed up the process of polishing the substrate. The treatment will not contribute to alkali silica reactivity (ASR) and inhibits alkali salts (efflorescence) and sweating in concrete surfaces. ADVANTAGESSelect options
Day Rate$115.00 – $1,147.00 / Day
- Deepens clarity and heightens reflectivity
- Penetrates, seals existing hardened floors
- Improves chemical and water resistance
- Increases abrasion resistance
- Reduces alkalinity / efflorescence
- Extends the service life of the floor
- User friendly, non-whitening
- Easy to use and maintain
- Environmentally friendly – VOC compliant
- Interior / exterior use
Easy EdgesSelect options
Day Rate$130.00 / Day
Free Shipping for all diamond orders over $300 in value. Non-diamond items are not included.
- Aggressive grind with superb fnish.
- Blends well with the foor.
- Eliminates gouging.
- One tool for hard and soft concrete
Day Rate$3,173.00 / Day
- Specially shaped mixing bowl eliminates pockets of unmixed product and allows for easy cleaning
- 9" diameter paddles with helix ribbon and side bars lift and shear product quickly to produce excellent consistency and thorough mixing of colors and additives
- Resilient, pliable liner is easily cleaned; alternating liners prevents cross contamination
We have what you need
When you need it!
We are a vast stocking distributor of most of the major brands. Time is money, so we have what you need in stock when you need it.
We carry the highest quality products that our QC department has tested to save you labor costs. We know one of your highest costs in the business is labor. So as labor cost goes up, we create processes to help our contractors save time and work costs.
For example, our Rac-A-Tacs are a great way to decrease your labor cost by having your technicians not get fatigued and take as many breaks. Another example of our products that increase your production is our ceramic 30’s. These cut out two steps in the dry grinding process.
Why you should choose Pantheon for your concrete Equipment Rental Needs
Largest stocking Distributor in Southern California and Rocky Mountain Region.
We have what you need when you need it. Pantheon prides itself on having a massive inventory for unplanned or last-minute jobs. We are a complete distribution company for coatings, equipment, prep, and polishing. In addition, we have a full repair shop to service all the equipment we sell and even equipment we do not sell.
We have a full line of equipment for rent. Grinders, Scarifiers, Shavers, Vacs, Auto Scrubbers, Shot Blasters, and much more.
We have a full-service department to service your equipment. If you need equipment while yours is in for service, we have you covered.
How does it Work
Our Clients & Customers
The Employees are above the Top. They are very kind, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. They truly care about the Customer. Thank you Pantheon!
Pantheon Surface Prep & Rentals is an outstanding group that excels not only in the equipment they have available, but in their knowledge they provide to the contractor. They would be my preferred choice.
Wonderful experience all around. I had tried to work with other rental companies and it was nothing but a pain. Highly recommend Pantheon and will for sure use again in the future.
I've been going to pantheon for quite some time now and I have nothing but great things to say about these guys. Top notch service and excellent knowledge about what I need. Very happy and will continue to do business with them.
We rented equipment from here to polish our concrete basement floors. We aren't really the DIY type... but Eddie at Pantheon was so patient with us and helped us with step by step instructions. Our floors came out amazing! I can't believe how good they look. We definitely could not have done this without Eddie's help. Thank you so much!!
What a good group of people. Mark was really friendly when I walked in and gave me a bottle of water. Everyone else work as a group to get me checked out with a ton of helpful advise on this basement and garage I'm working on. The mechanic Eddie help me diagnose and fix a machine in like 5 seconds that I thought was broken forever.