PANTHIFIER™ Lithium Densifier is an economical cost effective chemical treatment used to enhance the grinding and polishing process (metal and resin bonded abrasives) of architectural polished concrete surfaces. PANTHIFIER™ rapidly produces a harder denser surface that is easily profiled and polished. Its deep penetrating, non-soluble properties provide longer life and higher reflectivity. Ultimately this results in superior durability, exceptional gloss retention and reduced maintenance costs.
PANTHIFIER™ is crucial to the installation of the ultra surfaces when polishing or re-polishing and restoring worn or damaged surfaces. With proper installation PANTHIFIER™ will not leave a clouding effect that can be difficult to remove. PANTHIFIER™ is easy to apply and user friendly requiring only one treatment with no need for brooming or rinsing. Using PANTHIFIER™ will improve the service life of resin bonded abrasives and speed up the process of polishing the substrate. The treatment will not contribute to alkali silica reactivity (ASR) and inhibits alkali salts (efflorescence) and sweating in concrete surfaces.
- Deepens clarity and heightens reflectivity
- Penetrates, seals existing hardened floors
- Improves chemical and water resistance
- Increases abrasion resistance
- Reduces alkalinity / efflorescence
- Extends the service life of the floor
- User friendly, non-whitening
- Easy to use and maintain
- Environmentally friendly – VOC compliant
- Interior / exterior use
There are no reviews yet.