POLISHABLE GROUT COATING SYSTEM
Ameripolish PG-7K polishable grout is a fast-setting, modified polymer, high-strength modified cement with excellent bonding strength formulated specifically to fill in small cracks, pinholes and surface irregularities in concrete. It also increases strength, gloss, and distinctness of image (DOI) on most floors. Ameripolish PG-7K readily accepts Ameripolish concrete dyes and requires no special polishing procedures. Ameripolish® PG-7K Part A – Powder must be mixed with PG-&K Part B – Liquid.
- Fast-setting, high-strength cement that fills in small cracks, pinholes, and surface irregularities.
- Increases durability, gloss, and distinctness of image (DOI) on most floors.
- Readily accepts Ameripolish® dyes.
- Easy to use 2:1 mix ratio.
- PG-7K system will typically cover 5,000 sq ft.