USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you through our website.
We may obtain the following information:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email address
- Telephone No.
- Mobile No.
- Company Name
- Profile Picture (When registering using social media platforms)
We do not disclose any kind of non‐public personal information about our Clients or former Clients to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We send email about promos/sales or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided;
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you;
- We are required by law to provide certain information, including addresses, to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local taxing authorities
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our website is equipped with WP Engine’s Security Environment which has the following security measures;
- Disk Write Protection
- Disallowed Plugins
- Segregated environment (physically or logically) so that each customer’s data is isolated and protected against any unauthorized access.
- Undergo SAS 70 Type II examination annually
- Firewalls configured based on the principle of at least privilege, where it only allow approved applications, protocols and services required to meet business needs
- Provides the website for any intrusion detection or intrusion prevention systems used to monitor and/or protect the network
- Encrypt media backup
- Provides documented security baselines to harden and secure IT systems
- Maintain security precautions consistent with industry best practices, as documented in standards ISO/IEC 27002
- SSL Offloading
- SSL Acceleration
- Load Balancing
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Right to request deletion of your personal data
You may request that we delete any personal information we have collected from you. You may exercise your deletion rights by submitting your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request deletion via the direct chat link located on the bottom right-hand corner of our website, or by filling out the contact form.