A best-in-class option for dust extraction in concrete and woodworking applications is the 11 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Filter Dust Extractor/Vacuum (VC4210L). A 12 AMP motor powers the VC4210L, providing 148 CFM of suction force and 92″ of water lift to handle even the most demanding jobs. A major plus is the quick connect adapter which makes it easy to get up and running in no time.
VC4210L combines power with less noise and less weight in a smaller footprint and is ideal for indoor and room-to-room applications. The motor chamber is constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 60 dB(A). As a result, you’ll be able to actually communicate with your coworkers at a normal conversational level.
The VC4210L has an efficient three stage filtration system featuring an advanced Automatic Filter-Cleaning System, an effective two-stage filtration system, and primary Nano filters designed to increase container volume, improve efficiency, and capture 99.95% of particles with a diameter of 2 microns or bigger. The Department of Energy’s HEPA filter standard is met or exceeded by the Certified HEPA primary filter, which collects 99.97% of particles.3 microns and bigger.
Makita engineers were able to get the weight of this dust extractor vacuum down to a very manageable 35 lbs. thanks to precise lightweight motor components and more effective air ducting. The VC4210L sports wide-set rear wheels and expanded steel caster front wheels, which lower the center of gravity and boost stability and ease of movement.
An onboard tool activated outlet starts and stops the vacuum extractor with power tool usage. Included standard is a 13’ Anti Static suction hose, which is perfect when working on your concrete project.
- Powerful 12 AMP Motor Generates 148 CFM of Suction Power and 92″ of Water Lift
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System for longer filter life
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Efficient three stage filtration system with main flat filter captures 99.95% particles 2 microns and larger
- On-board tool-activated power outlet starts and stops vacuum with a 10 second “off” delay to clear any remaining debris
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS™) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor/vacuum (capable with AWS™ adaptor WUT02U, sold separately)
- Soft start function for lower amp-draw at start-up
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials resulting in a quiet operating sound level of 60 dB(A)
- Weights only 35 lbs. for easy transport
- Large, wide-set rear wheels and steel casters provide increased stability and mobility on the job-site
- Equipped with 24.6′ cord and 13′ anti-static hose, for better reach and suction performance
- Quick-release latches for easy removal and disposal of collected materials from canister
- Secures Makita’s interlocking case(s) on top of the unit, so tools are easily accessible
- ETL certified to ANSI 1017 standard
- Complies with the OSHA standard for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica (rule 1926.1153) for select applications under the conditions that the equipment is used as specified by Makita. See specified products at https://www.makitatools.com/dust-management.
There are no reviews yet.