Makita’s 5” Electronic Wet Stone Polisher with Splash Guard is a powerful and versatile solution for professional stone work. The PK5001CX1 combines an 11 AMP motor with features like a variable speed control dial, soft start, electronic speed control, and more. The result is a fast and powerful stone polisher that delivers consistent performance, even under load.
The PK5001CX1 has a ribbed handle and rear trigger “rat tail” handle with lock-on switch for continuous operation. For increased durability and convenience, the splash guard deflects water during use, and trigger is sealed to prevent water penetration.
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers more output for the most demanding applications
- Variable speed control dial (2,000 – 5,500) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Adjustable water flow valve is conveniently located
- Water supply tube is directed through the handle for maneuverability and comfort
- Four water outlets around the arbor efficiently distributes water to the pad for increased dust containment
- Sealed trigger helps prevent water from entering housing
- Splash guard deflects water from operator for increased convenience
- Electronic controller provides constant speed control which automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Electronic controller provides soft-start which is designed to suppress start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Electronic Controller provides an electronic current limiter which helps protect the motor from overload in high torque applications
- Ribbed handle for a more secure grip and control
- Rat-tail back handle design for increased comfort
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Externally accessible brushes for easier serviceability
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug for user convenience
- Housing head cover protects the gear housing for increased convenience
There are no reviews yet.