EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 is a fast setting, semi-rigid polyurea used for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. Among these benefits are a super fast set time and an extended shave time. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 can be trimmed flush with the floor immediately after placement or up to 24 hours later. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 supports and protects joint edges from heavy loads and wheel traffic, reducing spalling of the joint edges.
Euclid – Euco Qwik Joint 200 Cart 22oz std Gray
Features & Benefits
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- No bubbles – no foaming when used in damp joints
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of joint deterioration
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas
- Concrete construction and control joints
- Crack repair for old floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Freezer floors
Specifications / Compliances
- EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 complies with ACI 302 performance recommendations regarding control and construction joint fillers.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Additional information
- Technical Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet
- FB Product Number
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 13.5 in|
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
FB Product Number
|JTRP19351||Euco QwikJoint 200 Cart 22oz std Gray – Euclid|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.