Makita Demolition Hammer HM1203C
- : 14 AMP motor delivers 950 – 1,900 BPM and 25.5 J/ 18.8 ft.lbs. of impact energy
- : Variable speed control dial to match the speed to application.
- : Constant speed control to maintain speed under load
- : L.E. D. service lights notify user before brushes need to be replaced, switch failure or cord damage
- : Bull point, bit grease and case
The Makita 20 lb. Demolition Hammer accepts SDS max bits and provides a hard hitting 18.8 lbs. of impact energy. The constant speed control applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load. The soft start feature suppresses start up reaction for more control and better accuracy while the variable speed function enables the user to match the speed to the application. The 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.