With just a flip of a switch, the Mustang 300 DS changes operating speed to match almost any floor maintenance task. Its higher speed 300 rpm operation is perfect for polishing, buffing or damp scrubbing floors, s well as for bonnet cleaning carpet. Or
Available in both 20″ and 17″ models, the Mustang 300 DS is so versatile and economical, it’s ideal for use in schools, office buildings, and many other facilities to keep appearance up and labor time down.
- High torque, permanent magnet-type 66 frame motor means trouble free operation and no stalling.
- Straight-line three idler planetary gear system for efficient power transfer from motor to brush or pad driver. Delivers the power needed for high-load work.
- Large 5″ diameter wheels for easy transport up and down stairs.
- Mechanical safety lock-out prevents accidental starts, to protect the operator and bystanders.
- Precision balanced for easy operation and maneuverability.