KEY COLD/RAPID CURE EPOXY HARDENER (KEY CCB) is a specially formulated epoxy hardener (Part B) used with specific epoxy resins (Part A) for cold temperature applications as low as 35ºF. KEY CCB is often used in coolers, food preparation areas, unheated jobsites, and any application that requires constant low temperatures. KEY CCB also functions as a rapid cure hardener when used in room temperature applications for limited time frame projects.
Key Resin – Cold Cure Hardener 1 Gallon
- Low temperature cure–as low as 35ºF
- Rapid cure at 75ºF–allows for faster installation time
- Compatible with specific resins used for primer, binders and topcoats–refer to chart and contact Key Resin for other approved resins
- Low odor for use in occupied areas – will not taint foods
- Meets USGBC LEED criteria for low VOC
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Additional information
- Product Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet
- FB Product Number
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||5.9 × 5.9 × 12 in|
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
FB Product Number
|COAT30018||Key Resin Cold Cure Hardener 1G #CCB03|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.