ECOCRETE is a unique liquid that has the ability to remove dry, hardened concrete from almost any surface.
ECO CRETE has the unique advantage of being biodegradable and equipment friendly. It will not harm chrome, electrical systems, paint, rubber and most other sufaces when it is used according to direction. Coverage – Approximately 3 gallons of ECO CRETE are required to clean the rear exterior of a ready-mix truck. This assumes an average depth of built-up concrete of a 1/2″.
- Ready to use – no mixing required
- Biodegradable – used material need not be recycled
- Nonhazardous – easier to use than conventional acids
- Will not harm chrome, rubber and most other surfaces when used according to directions
- Helps reduce labor costs and equipment damage normally associated with the removal of built-up, hardened concrete
- Many uses – concrete forms, concrete and mortar mixers, hand tools, precast equipment, ready-mix trucks, saw-cutting equipment, screeds, power trowels