EZ Etch cleans excess mortar, free latent lime, grease, oil, food stains and organic material from concrete floors and opens up the surface to prepare it for penetrating products such as Ameripolish ColorJuice3D, Aquashield, overlay concrete systems, and water or solvent based sealers. EZ Etch is environmentally friendly and non-abrasive for use on polished concrete, stone, terrazzo, and other custom concrete surfaces.
Ameripolish EZ Etch
$45.00 – $2,475.00
- Opens the concrete to prepare it for penetrating agents
- Safe for interior and exterior environments
- Biodegradable, low odor, and non-flammable
- Can be used safety on new or restoration construction, industrial facilities, commercial spaces, food packaging facilities, and residential areas
- Coverage rate is approximately 200 – 400 sq ft per gallon
- Additional information
- Techinical Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet
- FB Product Number
- Reviews (0)
Techinical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
FB Product Number
|CH01000||EZ Etch 1 gal (2 gal RTU)|
|CH01001||EZ Etch 5 gal (10 gal RTU)|
|CH01002||EZ Etch 30 gal (60 gal RTU)|
|CH01003||EZ Etch 55 gal (110 gal RTU)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.