AmeriPolish PCA is a curing agent that chemically hardens and dust-proofs concrete for improved abrasion resistance wihtout forming a coating. PCA is recommended on newly placed concrete to add initial water and stain repellancy while retaining slab moisture for improving curing. PCA requires no UV light for dissipation and can be used with integrally colored concrete. Harsh chemical strippers or aggressive metal bond abrasives are no longer needed to remove PCA like traditional topical curing products.
Ameripolish PCA Curing Agent
$199.00 – $9,499.00
- Improves cure by retaining slab moisture
- High penetrating, non film forming
- Forms hydrophobic barrier to increase stain repellancy
- Improves scratch and abrasion resistance
- Reduces efflorescence and minimizes dust for healthier indoor air quality
- Replaces traditional Cure & Seal products on new concrete
- Coverage rate is approximately 1,000 – 1,500 sq ft per gallon
- Additional information
- Techinical Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet
- FB Product Number
- Reviews (0)
Techinical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
FB Product Number
|CH01007||PCA (5 gal RTU)|
|CH01008||PCA (30 gal RTU)|
|CH01009||PCA (55 gal RTU)|
|CH01010||PCA (250 gal RTU)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.