Lavina® 25G Elite Three Head 3×9″(225mm) Planetary Grinding and Polishing Machine with Kawasaki FX600V 603cc Propane engine width 25″(66cm)
- NEW AND IMPROVED WATER SYSTEM with gravity-fed water supply from the water tank and hose connection delivers more water under the machine for optimal wet grinding and simpler maintenance. There is no water pump or misting system on the new machines.
- New rear wheel set for easier grinder transportation and loading. It comes installed on all 20/25/30-inch Elite machines, and it is also available as an accessory for previous Elite models.
- New optional transportation wheel – available as accessory.
- Optional level for tilting the machine up.
- Dust-proof planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- The heads of all propane grinders have counter-clockwise / left rotation. Use the blue PCDs and Carbide Scrapers.
- Easy-to-use integrated weights. With the weights down, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively.
- Improved dust collection efficiency. Adjustable skirt with a flexible brush for better dust containment. Also, the vacuum hose connection is now closer to the dust source, and utilizes a metal camlock attachment.
- EPA & CARB Blue Sky Engine – our certified engine kit provides optimal performance with more uptime and lower emissions. When propane grinders are used indoors, always make sure there is proper air ventilation (with fresh air) in the work area, and maintain your equipment properly, such as changing air filters and oil regularly, etc. to reduce the risks of carbon monoxide. Using a CO monitor or badge is recommended. Read all warnings and information in your machine manual before operating any equipment.
- New adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation.
- LED lights for monitoring the floor.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station.
- Durable stainless steel cup holder.
- Overlap around 25% of the machine work path between passes.
- Check dust skirt to make sure it is all the way down, touching the floor to reduce airborne dust. Replace skirt if worn out or damaged.
- When starting machine hold it firmly and start moving (don’t keep it in one spot while heads are spinning).
- When stopping machine, keep moving until the grinding heads stop.
- To tilt machine up for tooling changes, move the weight back.
- To add more grinding pressure and grind more aggressively, put the weights down / forward.
- Always lock the weights during transportation.