Lavina® 25 Elite Three Head 3×9″(225mm) Planetary Grinding and Polishing Machine 10HP(7,5kW) 1 or 3ph 200-240V 30Amps width 25″(66cm)
- NEW AND IMPROVED WATER SYSTEM with gravity-fed water supply from the water tank and hose connection (fitting is included).
- Rear wheel set that makes grinder transportation and loading easier.
- New optional lever for lifting the machine up.
- Completely redesigned frame delivers superior maneuverability and easy tool changes.
- Dust-proof planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- Integrated weights. With the weights down, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively.
- Improved dust collection efficiency with adjustable skirt with a flexible brush and hose connection close to the dust source (with a metal camlock attachment).
- Added protection on 3 phase, 220 V electric models to prevent machine damage if plugged into high voltage.
- Adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation.
- LED lights for monitoring the floor.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station.
- Durable stainless steel cup holder.
- Overlap around 25% of the machine work path between passes.
- Check dust skirt to make sure it is all the way down, touching the floor to reduce airborne dust. Replace skirt if worn out or damaged.
- When starting machine hold it firmly and start moving (don’t keep it in one spot while heads are spinning).
- When stopping machine, keep moving until the grinding heads stop.
- To tilt machine up for tooling changes, move the weight back.
- To add more grinding pressure and grind more aggressively, put the weights down / forward.
- Always lock the weights during transportation.