MOST COMMON USES
- Rebuilding Concrete stairs, corners, edges, pool copings, chips, gouges, stanchions, bridges, pillars, posts.
- Filling large holes in concrete walls, fencesConcrete Patch and Repair (Vertical, Horizontal, Overhead)
- Industrial, Commercial, and Residential
- Grouting, Doweling and Anchoring
- As an Underlayment for Overlays
- THICKNESS: Vertical & Overhead: Feather thin to 6”+ deep. Horizontal: 1/4″ minimum to 6″ Deep.
- APPLICATION METHOD: Most common method is Trowel
- WORKING TIME: 1-15 minutes in warm temperatures, +/- depending on temp, humidity. 15 to 30 minute average set time.
- PRODUCTS USED WITH: concrete overlays, epoxies, sealers.
- COMMONLY APPLIED OVER: Concrete