COVAL UTC IS A THIN FILM, SINGLE-COMPONENT COATING DESIGNED TO PROTECT FINISHED SURFACES AND DECORATIVE COATINGS FROM SURFACE WEAR AND HARSH CHEMICALS.
It creates a covalent bond with the coating substrate and is easily and quickly applied with an acetone pump sprayer or HVLP sprayer.
Coval UTC builds an irreversible covalent bond through the available polar groups in epoxies, urethanes, and paints. This prevents moisture, stains, chloride ion penetration, dirt, ice, acids, animal waste, and graffiti damage to the substrate.
Coval UTC is designed for all smooth, non-porous and decorative surfaces that benefit from a non-sacrificial protective topcoat.
- Polished Concrete: Polished concrete presents a special challenge to regular coatings. The covalent bond formed by Coval UTC allows it to be used where epoxies and urethanes can’t work.
- Terrazzo: Coval UTC will bond directly to Terrazzo and bring back shine. Use it to lower your maintenance time and eliminate harsh chemicals.
- Fiberglass Restoration: Coval UTC will bond directly to bare fiberglass or surface paint to restore the lost luster and protect against oxidation and environmental damage for years.
- Marble And Natural Stone Surfaces: Combat etching, staining, and enhance acid resistance with Coval UTC, a single component coating that sets in ambient temperatures without the need for UV curing.
- Keep Wood Looking Good: Coval UTC applied over an existing decorative finish results in a protective barrier that is UV stable and resistant to acid, staining, peeling, and flaking.
- Ultimate Epoxy Protection: Coval UTC eliminates the need for a cumbersome two-part urethane over an epoxy. It is applied as a transparent, thin film, giving superior protection with a fraction of the time, labor, and materials needed to complete the job.
There are no reviews yet.