Rapid-Set Surface Restoration Polymer
Surface Refinement Grout
Surface Refinement Grout (SRG)
Developed to fill/repair concrete floor surface imperfections such as air holes, popouts, surface pitting, scratches and gouges, etc. 10 Gallon (US) Kits Important Note: Colors shown are representational only and may not render accurately depending upon viewing and/or printing source. Cured material samples for all colors are available upon request at no cost for use in matching and selecting the proper color for your floor project. Porpoise Mocha Brown Black Black Fox Cardboard Dovetail Gray Less Brown
SRG is a low viscosity structural polyurea manufactured in a neutral base color. Through the use of color packs, product color can be chosen on the jobsite to best match the concrete floor. Eight standard base colors are available and are designed to match floor colors most commonly found on stained/polished concrete floor projects.
- Available in 8 colors to best camouflage floor surface pitting and surface imperfections.
- Rapid-set formula allows for quick access to floor areas and grinding as early as 1 hour after application (@70°F).
- Low viscosity allows for penetration into very small surface pits and imperfections.
- Yields a smoother, denser floor surface.
- Economical, hand mix formula.
SRG is a two-component, 95% solids structural polyurethane/polyurea hybrid. When cured, SRG is a rigid structural polymer.
Shore A Hardness: D70-75
LEED Compliant: Yes
10 Gallon Kits
SRG was developed to fill/repair concrete floor surface imperfections such as air holes, popouts, surface pitting, scratches and gouges, etc. SRG is designed for use in commercial or retail polished concrete floors where final building temperatures
are 32°F (0°C) to +120°F (49°C).