KEY #510-CV is a multi-purpose paste consistency epoxy binder used for various KEY COVE BASE SYSTEMS, and as a general-purpose spackle or filler compound. This all-purpose epoxy resin has excellent thixotropic properties compared to other epoxy formulations, making it ideal for use on vertical surfaces. It is essentially odorless and can therefore be used in occupied areas.
Key Resin – #510-CV Cove Base Epoxy Paste
$89.00 – $329.00
- Excellent non-sag thixotropic properties when used as binder with Key Cove Base Systems
- Suitable for use as a vertical grade spackle or filler compound, with or without added aggregate
- Low odor for use in occupied areas
- USDA approved for use in food handling applications
- Additional information
- Product Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet - Part A
- Safety Data Sheet - Part B
- FB Product Number
- Reviews (0)
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet - Part A
Safety Data Sheet - Part B
FB Product Number
|COAT30022||Key Resin Cove Base Paste Pt A Clear 4G #510|
|COAT30023||Key Resin Cove Base Paste RCB 1G #510|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.