KEY #521 is a general purpose epoxy suitable for use as a body coat/binder or top coat. Designed for a wide variety of applications, KEY #521 provides an ideal, economical resin for various Key Resin Systems. KEY #521 provides increased barrier thickness and gives added protection to concrete against chemical and abrasive attack. Consult with Key Resin Technical Service for recommended use.
Key Resin – #521 Epoxy Coating For Damp Concrete Part A
- Economical general purpose epoxy resin
- Denser and harder than concrete
- Meets USGBC LEED criteria for low VOC
- Low odor for use in occupied areas
- Medium viscosity – slight orange peel finish
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Additional information
- Color Chart
- Product Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet
- FB Product Number
- Reviews (0)
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
FB Product Number
|COAT30032||Key Resin Epoxy Ctg For Damp Cncrt Pt A Lt Grey 4G #521|
|COAT30033||Key Resin Epoxy Ctg For Damp Cncrt Pt A Dk Grey 4G #521|
|COAT30034||Key Resin Epoxy Ctg For Damp Cncrt Pt A Tan 4G #521|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.